PhD Update #22 – one day active, but some movement

The last week has seen only one day spent on the PhD. Mainly due to working on a conference paper. The good news is that the paper is connected to the PhD. It looks at mining LMS usage logs to generate indicators of patterns which may be interesting. The paper includes a comparison of LMS feature adoption between Blackboard (CQU’s existing institutional LMS) and Webfuse – the topic of the PhD. Webfuse comes out favourably from a couple of perspectives. More on this later.

What I did

The intent expressed in the last PhD update was to complete the Product section and make a good start on the pedagogy section.

In the one day and a bit days I spent on the thesis I

So, one and a bit sections left to complete Product

What I’ll do next week

The plan is to complete product and hopefully complete pedagogy.

At this stage, I should have a fair number of days to work on the PhD, so I might get somewhere close.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s